Posted on Apr 13 596 views
Propel is looking for Account Managers to join their Commercial Lines teams in Knoxville!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Account Manager’s main role is to ensure customer satisfaction and client retention by delivering timely, consistent, and quality service.
- Process service requests.
- Prepare quality submissions to carriers on behalf of clients or prospects.
- Review and analyze quotations received from carriers.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals for presentation to our clients.
- Prepare professional and accurate summaries for existing clients.
- Review endorsements for accuracy.
- Process premium audits and assists client in event of a dispute.
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Perform contract review concerning insurance requirements.
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of coverage.
- Secure premium financing when needed.
- Review newly issued policies for accuracy before delivery to clients.
- Follow up in a timely and professional manner with all clients, carriers, producers, and peers.
- Maintain and prioritize workload, including work to be handled by the Account Assistant.
- Conduct monthly renewal meetings with the producer and other Account Managers on the team.
- Maintain certifications and complete assigned training goals.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements and authority outlined by each carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta preferred.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team-oriented, proactive, detail-oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Resident State Agents License.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial insurance experience.
- College degree preferred.