Work At Home Vintage Experts
Enrollment Specialist – Health Insurance Carrier - REMOTE
Posted on Aug 3 Jacksonville, FL 715 views
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At WAHVE, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our insurance carrier clients in Enrollment Specialist positions. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the management and servicing of broker relationships / client needs with the focus on building and/or strengthening relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Facilitate different elements of broker and case enrollments including, but not limited to ordering and delivering brochures, enrollment, and marketing materials and working with assigned service areas to follow the workflow for enrollment collateral.
- Complete data entry and processing of enrollment applications, with validation of submitted information to ensure the application is complete, accurate, and meeting company standards.
- Educate current and potential insurance benefit participants about the features and options of the insurance benefits available with the goal of eventual enrollment.
- Assist current participants with issue resolution and re-enrollment (as applicable).
- Gather, organize, and format enrollment data and assist with preparation of reports for management when necessary.
- Handle difficult or sensitive questions with tact and diplomacy.
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of health and employee benefits experience
- Experience working directly for a group health insurance carrier
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!