Willis Towers Watson
Health and Benefits Associate Account Manager
Posted on Aug 17 Cheyenne, WY 15 views
This is an in-office role based in our Wyoming office.
- Manage the annual lifecycle of employee benefits.
- Collaborate with team members to fulfil client requirements, including:
- Development and/or analysis of benefits strategy
- Reporting on benefit utilization and performance
- Responding to client queries
- Working with vendors to solve employer and employee benefits issues
- Scheduling, preparing for and attending client meetings
- Co-ordinating and engaging in employee meetings (open enrollment, benefits fairs, etc.)
- Assist team members and management with developing proposals and responding to ‘Request For Proposals.’
- Support team objectives
- Assist with troubleshooting, development, and enhancement of online enrollment and invoicing system.
- Ensure the internal compliance process is being followed and documented.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Relationship and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) within specified timeframe after starting the role, and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status
- Any experience in health insurance and/or employee benefits is a plus.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary range and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with the requirements of various state/local pay transparency legislation. Please note that salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to the location of the role, individual competencies, education/professional certifications, qualifications/experience, performance in the role.
The base salary compensation range being offered for this role is $60,000 - $70,000 USD. This position is also eligible for an annual short term incentive bonus.
WTW provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits:Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program).
Leave Benefits:Paid Holidays, Annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state/local paid leave where required), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Other Leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption Leave).
Retirement Benefits:Contributory Pension Plan and Savings Plan (401k).