Risk & Compliance Claims Consultant (Remote)
Posted on Oct 30 Chicago, IL 805 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
This job is responsible for safeguarding Allstate's assets by analyzing complex claim data to identify potential risks or integrity issues. This job also is responsible for analyzing data to identify irregular patterns that can aid in identifying risks, reviewing and assessing internal controls, and identifying potential risks and resolutions. The job collaborates with others for information regarding emerging risks.
- Effectively functions in a fast-paced environment, and manages high priority Regulatory compliance related inquiries with short turnaround SLAs.
- Monitors and tracks completion of Market Conduct inquiries; works with teams to identify, analyze, prioritize, and propose resolution of non-compliance issues
- Provides written responses to complex compliance related inquiries from regulatory bodies
- Utilizes advanced knowledge to raise awareness around compliance gaps and partners on risk management and mitigation projects
- Communicates the status, outcomes, trends and opportunities from Market Conduct exams to ensure key stakeholders are kept adequately informed
- Effectively communicates with business partners at all levels of the organization.
• 4 year Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
• 3 or more years of experience (Preferred)
• In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• No Certification, License or Registration is required for the job.
- Applies advanced knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
- Applies advanced knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Applies advanced knowledge of analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate, & recognize patterns of data
- Applies advanced knowledge of problem-solving and preparation of complex reports for analysis
- Applies advanced networking and rapport building skills
Compensation offered for this role is $68,500.00-$121,375.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit https://www.allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.