Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jan 19 Minneapolis, MN 812 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Prepare and lead internal strategy meetings, providing program-level oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, client service agreements, menu of services required and client service plan.
- Collaborate with Producers or Client Advocates to prepare and participate in external strategy meetings. Maintain in-session documentation, and ensure that meeting outcomes and next steps are clearly defined and communicated at the conclusion.
- Ensure timely completion of updated exposures and coverage information. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations, and divisions.
- Design program-level proposal content by coordinating inputs from Broking and other resources. Lead program-level discussions during proposal delivery meetings and ensure that any changes or decisions are accurately documented and communicated to the client.
- Ensure the timely receipt of the Order to Bind from the client. Oversee the delivery of confirmation of coverage and binders. Provide guidance to the Client Manager throughout the binding process, including addressing program subjectivities as needed.
- Provide oversight during the Final Review process with the Client Manager, as applicable.
- Submit mid-term policy changes to carriers based on client needs. Track the receipt of endorsements and review for accuracy.
- Manage and oversee the timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and/or conduct contract reviews.
- Oversee the client open items list. Provide leadership and support for ongoing client projects, ensuring subsequent reporting and analysis, such as the Client Advocacy/Stewardship Report.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the insurance industry with a focus on client-facing responsibilities.
- Possession of a valid Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Desired expertise in Construction and Real Estate within the insurance sector.
- Proficient in applying knowledge of coverage forms for comprehensive program design, identifying coverage gaps, and providing ongoing coverage consultation.
- Capable of interpreting, analyzing and presenting insurance models effectively.
- In-depth understanding of the entire end-to-end commercial insurance renewal process.
- Strong leadership capabilities within Servicing function, including delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership and influence, particularly with matrixed collaborations with colleagues such as Broking.
- Proven negotiation skills, with the ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, encompassing critical thinking, adaptability and creativity.
- Proficient in project management, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization and decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to draw conclusions and identify trends from data in a logical and systematic way.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particular experience in Excel including pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.
- Must successfully complete required licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by through required Continuing Education.
- Insurance industry designations (e.g., CRIS, CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM) preferred but not required.