Insurers Pressured to Drop Coverage of Canada’s Oil Sands Pipeline

By | August 8, 2019

• August 8, 2019 at 7:22 am
    PolarBeaRepeal says:

The group of 32 entities who want to tell insurers how to run their business have ignored the debate on climate change. They’ve made up their collective mind that global warming, er, global cooling, er, climate change is man-made, and refuse to listen to any facts, or view data that implies otherwise.

Yesterday, Accuweather Founder, Dr. Joel N. Myers published an article (‘Throwing Cold Water on Extreme Heat Type’) which discusses the lack of evidence of global warming in terms of observed temperatures for various locales for nearly a century. He referred to temperature CHANGES that do NOT exist to support any warming trend. He might be referred to as a ‘Climate Scientist’, if any such silly title / credential existed. So, liberals who are looking to control the US economy via Fake Health Insurance For All and Fake Climate Science cannot refute his claim via rejecting his ‘credentials’.

I am obviously more difficult to convince, due to my quest for solid, unbiased evidence. Myers presented too small a time line for measuring climate changes that have been observed over many centuries. Despite my reservations about the credibility of Myers ‘research’, liberals viewing IJ have likely already down-voted my post, multiple times each, based on my track record on this matter, as well as my opening paragraphs.

I’m cold. I know I shouldn’t have cut my fur down so short for summer and counted on Global Warming to keep me warm. I’m leaving to take a dip in my hot tub.

• August 12, 2019 at 1:07 pm
      Jon says:

Your post contains misinformation. Helpful tip: https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/realimpactofweatherwithdrjoelnmyers/throwing-cold-water-on-extreme-heat-hype/70008963 Link the article you’re talking about. He discusses the evidence of prior heatwaves, he does not at any point claim that Climate Change is not man-made, or give any opinion thusly. You’re taking his point and using it to try and prove yours, which is farce.

• August 12, 2019 at 6:13 pm
        Craig Cornell says:

You might want to take a course in Reading for Comprehension. The last two paragraphs are re-printed below. Pretty much states exactly what Bear said it does. (But maybe you are a racist.)

“Here is a fact rarely, if ever, mentioned: 26 of the 50 states set their all-time high temperature records during the 1930s that still stand (some have since been tied). And an additional 11 state all-time high temperature records were set before 1930 and only two states have all-time record high temperatures that were set in the 21st century (South Dakota and South Carolina).

So 37 of the 50 states have an all-time high temperature record not exceeded for more than 75 years. Given these numbers and the decreased frequency of days of 100 degrees or higher, it cannot be said that either the frequency or magnitude of heat waves is more common today.”

• August 8, 2019 at 7:25 am
    PolarBeaRepeal says:

I presume insurers with data and open minds will ignore the call of the 32 member BorGlobal Warming Warner Group-Think Collective and write business as usual. I will mock any insurer that claims Global Climate Changes are significantly affected by man or bear.

• August 9, 2019 at 1:15 pm
      Craig Cornell says:

Keep it up, Bear. You ever notice our skeptical comments on the Scary Monster are almost never refuted with facts? Ever notice the Climate Zealots never acknowledge the scientific truth that backs being skeptical about all the Doom and Gloom?

Because if they admitted the truth, they might be honest and informed citizens for a change.

• August 9, 2019 at 12:05 pm