Colorado Researchers Raise Atlantic Storm Forecast

June 4, 2012

  • June 4, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Agent says:
    Like or Dislike:
    Thumb up 0
    Thumb down 0

    I have a hard time believing anything these Colorado people have to say about hurricane predictions. They have been wrong so often in the past, they have little credibility as far as I am concerned. It is kind of like the local weatherman saying there is a 30% chance of thunderstorms and when it doesn’t rain they will say they said it was just a chance. Actually, there was a 70% chance it wouldn’t rain.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *