In Biggest Data Breach Settlement Yet, Anthem to Pay $115 Million

By | June 26, 2017

• June 26, 2017 at 8:49 am
    Steelers says:

The plaintiff attorney fees must be nice

• June 26, 2017 at 2:18 pm
      Agent says:

$50 per person???? Wow, what a deal when the information has been hacked.

• June 26, 2017 at 6:58 pm
        Counterpoint says:

Don’t forget they also have the option of free 2 years of credit monitoring. It’s like getting an option between peanuts and less than peanuts.

Hopefully Anthem can be held liable for damages resulting from their customer’s data being stolen (when the credit monitoring actually finds something).

• June 26, 2017 at 10:42 pm
          UW says:

Very doubtful since they agreed to a deal.

• June 29, 2017 at 6:03 pm
          Agent says:

Anthem Blue Cross said they were all in for the ACA. That was before the losses started mounting and now they want a different approach.

• October 6, 2017 at 2:09 pm
    Rosie Loveall says:

I can I be included in this lawsuit. My husband received a card to participate, but I did not.

• October 11, 2017 at 8:22 am
    carolyn topping says:

just want to know if my anthem has been breached

• October 12, 2017 at 4:35 pm
    Patricia Wilkerson says:

I received your card in the mail. What do I need to do if anything?

• October 16, 2017 at 2:49 pm
    Sammy Cynic says:

Interesting. I got a card, in mid-October, but the “settlement” was cast in June. My wife should also have received the card offering monitoring services but so far has not. The card itself has all the earmarks of a scam; no provider identification; requests your e-mail address, but no indication of who will receive it other than the postal clerks (it’s a postage paid postcard!! Well, there’e the number; toll-free so someone can capture your phone number. Think I’ll wait til they get serious.

• October 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
      LORRAINE LEONARD says:

WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR CARD? YOU GIVE NO INFORMATION BY PHONE TO ANYONE. PLEASE LET PERSONS KNOW.

• October 18, 2017 at 11:27 am
    LORRAINE LEONARD says:

I RECEIVED YOUR CARD IN THE MAIL DO I FILL IT OUT AND SEND IT BACK TO MAKE SURE MY CREDIT IS BEING MONITORED. MANY OF US DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CARD MEANT-THE NUMBER 855-636-6136 OFFERS NO HELP AT ALL. PLEASE DO THE CORRECT THING AND ANSWER OUR CONCERNS.

• October 18, 2017 at 11:32 am
    LORRAINE LEONARD says:

I have had many persons calling me to ask what the card they received from you meant. What should we do with it-mail it back TO Louisville, Ky. address. Why put a phone number on card when one calls it gives no information. Lorraine Leonard

• October 19, 2017 at 3:53 pm
    Lewis Vaughn says:

On you card it gives a website to visit if we want to make a claim, but I can find no way to do that. I, too, am beginning to suspect a scam.