Trump’s Proposed 2020 Budget Includes School Safety, Paid Family Leave

March 11, 2019

• March 11, 2019 at 4:17 pm
    Agent says:

Pretty sure the Democrats will find plenty wrong with whatever our President proposes. The Dept of Education should be eliminated and control given to the local school boards who know what their needs are instead of being dictated to by far off DC.

• March 12, 2019 at 8:04 am
      Rosenblatt says:
      Well-loved. Like or Dislike:

I agree Agent – Betsy DeVos should stop telling schools what to do! She is out of touch on this topic.

• March 12, 2019 at 12:10 pm
        Craig Cornell says:

What a fool you are. There are 40,000. black parents on the waiting list for getting their kids into charter schools in NY City. Go watch the movie “The Lottery” and see if you have a heart for the kids who don’t get in and are devastated. And who is opposing their wishes and dreams? Liberals.

School choice has been overwhelmingly proven successful, something advocated by conservatives forever. And now the only liberals who oppose it are sell-out politicians who get money from the corrupt teachers unions and morons who don’t care enough about poor minority kids to learn why forcing them to stay in crappy schools simply because they live in crappy neighborhoods is morally bankrupt.

• March 12, 2019 at 1:06 pm
          Rosenblatt says:

Please point out where in my post I said or implied I have no compassion for children. I sarcastically thank you once again for making Straw Man arguments.

• March 12, 2019 at 2:30 pm
            craig cornell says:

Oh, please, you are such a dissembler. You and I and everyone else knows the key position being pushed by DeVos, the sole reason she is so hated by the left, is school choice.

Now tell me how much liberals care for minorities. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

• March 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm
            Rosenblatt says:

This is at least the 3rd time I’m politely asking you – please stop putting words in my mouth and assuming you know what I believe.

If you want to know what I think about a subject, simply ask me.

Stop assuming you know my stance on subjects simply because you think I am in lock-step with everything the left believes.

I do not agree with the left on every topic. You would know this if you asked for my opinions rather than incessantly posting straw man arguments.

• March 12, 2019 at 3:07 pm
    Craig Cornell says:

Okay, let’s play your game. Tell me the REAL reason you oppose DeVos. HA HA HA.
    Time for Rosenblatt to make up some nonsense to distract and dissemble as usual.

(“Never mind the rotten hamburger meat, sir, the sesame seeds on the bun are perfect. . .”)

• March 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm
      Rosenblatt says:

You have ZERO intent to honestly hear me out out since you’ve already posted TWICE that no matter what I say that breaks from the left, you think I’m simply dissembling. You have already made up your mind about my stance before you even heard what it was. There is no point in answering your question.

• March 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm
        Craig Cornell says:

Good one! So THAT’s the reason you disapprove of DeVos. Makes perfect sense, now that you had the pride and integrity to explain it. . .

• March 12, 2019 at 4:28 pm
          Rosenblatt says:

What’s the point — I’d just be dissembling anyway, right?

• March 12, 2019 at 4:36 pm
            Craig Cornell says:

Run! Hide!

• March 14, 2019 at 1:05 pm
            Captain Planet says:

FEBRUARY 22, 2019 AT 1:04 PM
            Craig Cornell says:
            You spun it. Man, that’s hilarious but not in a way that flatters you.