Farm Workers Getting Sick, Spreading Coronavirus As Peak Produce Season Begins

By and | May 29, 2020

• May 29, 2020 at 10:35 am
    Jon says:
    Hot debate. What do you think?

Remember a few months ago when the right-wing tried to tell us farm workers were “younger and fitter” than most people and tried to convince people on these boards? Where are we now? Don’t trust Republicans.

• May 29, 2020 at 12:12 pm
      Captain Planet says:
      Hot debate. What do you think?

Yeah, but Jon, the Yogis of the world thought farms would be okay because most of them are not located near a 5G tower. It’s the 5G Wuhan Trump virus and the only thing we can do about it is Clorox bongs, pop hydroxychloroquine like ludes in the 80’s, and snort Adderall. What really has me peeved about all this is, with all these places closed, I can’t take my grenade launcher into WalMart. The only way to beat a bad guy with a gun is me with a grenade launcher. Yep, farmers are younger and fitter all right. That’s why I always go to farmersonly.com for my hook ups. Meanwhile, in the real world, I just lost another family friend to the virus who was in her late 40’s and fit like a farmer. Anyone who keeps telling me it only impacts the older demographic can go straight to the 7th ring. I know more people who have contracted this in the 50 and below. And, there will soon be more because we have Covidiots in The Ozarks turning Party Cove into Party COVID. I think we need to open things up but not have pool orgies. I like me some produce, so I hope we can just go back to 4G and be done with this virus. Don’t you?

• May 29, 2020 at 12:22 pm
        Jon says:
        Hot debate. What do you think?

You’re forgetting that Tramp WASN’T LYING when he said vote by mail would cause substantial voter fraud, even though only like 31 attempts of voter fraud have happened in the last 20 years, but SUBSTANTIAL VOTER FRAUD. This is also why we should close voting centers in areas with a large ethnic population, duh.

These republicans think everyone else is an idiot. We know what you’re doing, racists.

• May 29, 2020 at 12:55 pm
          Captain Planet says:
          Hot debate. What do you think?

There was a case of voter fraud in the last election here in Iowa. An Iowan was arrested for voting for Tramp twice. And, hey, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. So, if Tramp votes by mail, then of course, we can’t have that as an option. Freaking sociopath!

farmersonly.com

• June 1, 2020 at 12:36 pm
      Jon says:

Can you provide a link to that quote? Since I remember a few weeks ago when you lied about a YouGov poll. I remember a few weeks ago when Craig tried to paint farm workers as “younger and fitter than most americans” and thereby not needing any assistance to keep working. I remember dishonesty from the right, so why don’t you provide evidence of your statement for once.

• June 1, 2020 at 3:26 pm
        Captain Planet says:

Jon,
        Do you mean the racists statements he made about looting turning to shooting and sicking vicious dogs on the protesters?

I just learned one of my accounts may just take a hit on harvest season rather than bring the full employment back into the work environment. Since this president has walked into The Oval Office, it hasn’t been a very good run for the American farmer. I feel for them, they are all trying to pinch pennies and are having a hard time keeping afloat and paying premiums. As we all know, in the hard market we are in, premiums aren’t decreasing. They are having to lay off workers.

• May 29, 2020 at 4:21 pm
    martin says:
    Well-loved. Like or Dislike:

This board is reserved for grown ups. Go to other venues if your going to act like children.

• June 1, 2020 at 12:24 pm
      PolarBeaRepeal says:

Please be tolerant and compassionate: they’ve been stricken by two awful diseases; TDS and Bologna Virus.

• June 1, 2020 at 12:54 pm
        Captain Planet says:

Yogi,
        Speaking of being tolerant and compassionate, I have known 2 people who have died and others who have fought your supposed bologna. Anyone who doesn’t believe this virus is real are the ones who have DS.

Comment have been closed for this article.