Insurance Marketing New Basics: Go Mobile

By | January 27, 2012

• January 27, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    DS says:

Somehow I got on his mailing list. I get so much junk mail from him, at home!!! Big, huge packets full of crap, inviting me to spend money.

• January 27, 2012 at 8:30 pm
    Sam Goodpasture says:

DS, I suggest you make the investment. Yes, he’s a passionate marketer, but isn’t that want you want? Nobody has more success stories than Jans and nobody knows more about marketing and business strategy for insurance agents than he does. I”m not sure if you’re saying that sending you stuff and “inviting” you to spend money is a bad thing? I thought that’s what businesses were supposed to do. If you’re in my area, ignore his invitation. I want his stuff for myself! I’ve met him, been to his conferences. He is the real deal and he should proudly stand behind his products and services. I suggest that if you want to get off his mailing list, call his company and say so. It’s junk mail if you throw it away. For me, it was an invitation to grow my agency, and I’m glad I accepted the invitation.

• January 28, 2012 at 12:26 am
    Denny Herman says:

Jans is spot on. Jump on board or get left behind with digital marketing. My agency has seen big drop offs in recent years, and I know it’s because we haven’t pursued a digital marketing solution.

• January 28, 2012 at 5:05 pm
    Tammy says:

I have been a Jans client for about 15 years. Denny you say that you have seen a big dip in leads because you have not jumped on digital marketing, what are you waiting for? Just this month alone we got over 45 leads off our website. That’s only the website. 10 leads off Facebook. Yes Facebook. Another 65 via landing pages and direct mail. Using what I learned from Jans. Using Jans Agency Revolution software to help me track my leads and nurture my customers.

DS take the time and read that “Junk Mail” in fact if you are brave enough pick up the phone and give Jans a call. Try one tool he provides. If you implement one thing I guarantee you’ll get results.

Yeah I guarantee it. I’ve never looked back. Jans is not asking you to spend money, he’s asking you to invest in your business and your future.

• January 28, 2012 at 5:36 pm
    DS says:

He probably does have relevant info. However. I am an Account Manager, not an Owner or Principal or even Producer. I’ve emailed numerous times to be removed from the list to no avail.

• February 8, 2012 at 8:19 am
    John F. Carroll says:

Couldn’t agree more with Jans interpretation of Google’s algorithm changes allowing more agents to capture leads and inbound phone calls from search. In my business I’ve seen a few of the biggest carriers with captive agency forces taking control of the results based on taking an active role in the way their agency locations are represented online. Independent agents need to be taking a handle of this kind of stuff or looking into services like Agent Blast.

• February 13, 2012 at 8:20 pm
    Heather Sloan says:

I absolutely agree with Jans’ observations and have one more to add … To take advantage of all of these great online opportunities, insurance organizations need to get comfortable with content creation. You have to have someone on staff or outsourced to writing landing pages, create lead generating offers (such as white papers and case studies), write keyword-optimized blog articles and post to social media. Getting found online is only the first step. The second step is impressing and converting the propsect once he or she explores your site.