This guide will cover four critical steps insurance carriers should take to improve the accuracy of CRM data – enabling clean data capture on a wide scale, cost effectively and with a high degree of efficiency. Once you’ve completed these four steps, your carrier will realize the following benefits:
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Ability to let sales and marketing focus on targeted leads that fit your ideal customer
- Improved customer satisfaction scores with better data points to engage with existing customers
- Better decision making based on accurate and intelligent data sources
- Better adoption rate of employees using a single source CRM
- A 360-degree view of your customers and prospects
- More sales and increased revenue across the organization
Who should read this: Leaders in insurance that are interested in helping their agents become more productive and increasing their book of business.
Why? Insurance is all about risk and the mitigation of risk. Quality data, significantly reduces the amount of risk insurance carriers assume. However, collecting accurate data from multiple channels can be challenging and time consuming. Consequently, carriers struggle to create comprehensive views of their prospects and customers causing missed sales opportunities. That’s why now, more than ever, insurance companies have to make sense of their big data.