Available On Demand
It has been a tumultuous year for the Florida insurance market. From the threat of insurer ratings downgrades to carrier consolidation to mounting losses thanks to lawsuit abuse – and now a global pandemic. As hurricane season approaches, agents, carriers and their insureds face challenges unlike any before.
Join to learn:
- How the pandemic is affecting the state’s commercial & personal lines insurance markets.
- How the economic downturn is affecting insurance agents and their insureds in hard hit industries.
- How agents, carriers and insureds have adapted to the pandemic and been changed by it.
- The biggest worries heading into hurricane season and how the industry is preparing.
- What steps agents can take to protect their customers during this time of uncertainty.