This webinar is now on demand.
This Insurance Journal webinar will focus on minorities in the insurance industry, how the industry can be more inclusive for people of color and steps companies can take to be an ally to Black communities. The insurance industry, in which Blacks make up 11.1% of the insurance workforce, is part of this re-examination.
- Why industries including insurance need to increase diversity
- How individuals and companies can elevate the conversation in a way that leads to change
- What some companies are doing to be an ally to communities of color
- How industry leaders can take action within their own companies and the industry in general
- Where do we go from here?
Insurance Journal Southeast Editor
Senior Client Partner, Chief Commercial Officer, Power of All, Korn Ferry (former US Chair of Aon’s Diversity & Inclusion Board)
Vice President of Inclusive Excellence at American Family Insurance