Specialized Equipment Dealership w/ Repairs in MO

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
jimmyr1978
Insurance Journal Addict

Specialized Equipment Dealership w/ Repairs in MO

Post by jimmyr1978 »

Looking for alternate markets for a specialized mobile equipment dealership with repair shop in Missouri. Equipment includes trash trucks, street sweepers, etc. We need a market that can provide the demo/open lot coverage, dealer plates (4), as well as the Garage operations liability policies. Willing to split the property, if necessary.
Shagster12
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Specialized Equipment Dealership w/ Repairs in MO

Post by Shagster12 »

Jimmy,
IDK if it is offered in your state but Hartford offers a STEP program, Specialized Truck Equipment Ins Program. If you can find access this program it should give you everything you need up to and including the Work Comp... I have found this to be an unbeatable program from a coverage and cost standpoint, so if you can get your client in, you'll likely never move them out!
Good Luck,
Shagster
jimmyr1978
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by jimmyr1978 »

Shagster12 wrote:Jimmy,
IDK if it is offered in your state but Hartford offers a STEP program, Specialized Truck Equipment Ins Program. If you can find access this program it should give you everything you need up to and including the Work Comp... I have found this to be an unbeatable program from a coverage and cost standpoint, so if you can get your client in, you'll likely never move them out!
Good Luck,
Shagster
Already submitted to them. Thanks for the input, though. It's reassuring to know that we're in the right place.
bgoodin
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by bgoodin »

I work for MJ Kelly Company based out of Springfield, MO. We are a wholesaler, and I think we may be able to assist you. We have several markets that write the type of coverage you're needing. Feel free to call us at 800-725-7211 or email me at bgoodin@mjkelly.com

Thanks,
Brandon Goodin
Underwriting Assistant
MJ Kelly Company