High Value Personal Auto

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

High Value Personal Auto

Post by JAM »

Im looking for a carrier that can offer standalone Auto for Hight value/ exotic cars in excess of 150k in CA. Our standard carriers do not offer this. Hartford takes Some of them but Im looking for a specialty carrer that can offer better pricing and maybe agreed upon value. Thanks
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
justthere
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: High Value Personal Auto

Post by justthere »

You should be able to use Hagerty for that situation
CalBroker
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by CalBroker »

I have a client that has a Bentley and we placed it with Chubb in CA. The rate was very good for high BI/ID limits and a $1,000 comprehensive/collision deductible.
JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by JAM »

As far as Hagerty goes I was under the impression that they did classics only.
As fo Chubb you are saying that they did mono line auto?
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
debbie
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by debbie »

Chubb does write monoline auto. Their rates are high on regular vehicles but for high value vehicles, they are good.
JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by JAM »

I checked with Hagerty and I guess they cover them as well. Rates are not bad either.
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
CSRQueen
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by CSRQueen »

JAM wrote:Im looking for a carrier that can offer standalone Auto for Hight value/ exotic cars in excess of 150k in CA. Our standard carriers do not offer this. Hartford takes Some of them but Im looking for a specialty carrer that can offer better pricing and maybe agreed upon value. Thanks
Chubb does a great job on these vehicles. While they are higher than some, their coverage cannot be beat.
insgal2005
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by insgal2005 »

Fireman's Fund is also another company that can do stand alone auto for high value vehicles, coverage is great as well with a lot of built-ins. Premiums are always best when you bundle with other products. The coverage is along the same line as Chubb, but think there are some slight coverage differences on the positive side with Fireman's Fund.