E & O for one man agency.

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Insurance Journal Fan

E & O for one man agency.

Post by 081800 »

Can someone help me with a carrier that offers E & O for small agency that does P&C Life and Health. at a compareable premium. I am currently with AIG and the premium is over $4000, I heard CNA offers it for about $1500 but i dont know of any GAs. Any information I can have is plus.
sanddog
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog »

Try Carpenter&Moore 415-243-2324 CA I think they do buz all over the country. Try http://www.Eriskservices.com And try Bret at Swett & Croford 415-951-8448 ask for his ext 8)
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by INTLXS »

You don't mention what state you are in.... Insight (SAFECO) is very competitive on small agencies. Contact me at Ken@internationalexcess.com if you need more information on this program.
sanddog
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog »

Hello Ken, i am appointed W/Safeco i was told they are only interested in large agencies. If your an MGA for Safeco E & O small agency program. Please advise. Thank you 8)
wlunday
Insurance Journal Addict

E&O for 1 man shop

Post by wlunday »

Maybe it depends on the state, but in WA we can get good coverage thru the Professional Insurance Agents Association (PIA). Safeco underwrites it, and for my 4 person agency it's less than 4K. Includes P/C, Life, Health & Series 6 coverage. Based on # reps and premium. Call your PIA and ask. Utica Mutual has a good plan, too.
txinsurancemanager
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by txinsurancemanager »

Have you tried Independent Insurance Agents? It's the most reasonable pricing I found.
surpluslines
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by surpluslines »

We specialize in writing Insurance Agents E&O with LLoyds and another carrier that is Admitted in most states. Your current carrier may have a rate increase because another agent said the same thing.
We can quote with the application you already have or you can download one from our website at http://www.terryhornassociates@aol.com