Why Don't We Help More?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Clozer
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Clozer »

I have been reading this board for more than 2 years... But I have noticed that everyone has become more "private" with their info..... All that I know is that I am where I am is because of other independant agents giving help. I feel that the board here has stopped giving and started caring more about making the sale..... I have 7 years L&H in the bag, so anyone can e-mail me for help at anytime.... I just know that without independant insurance agencies grouping toegther for help... what do we have? A direct insurance company like some of the others we hate...... So guys lets realize that we are the only help that each other has sometimes... I need P&C healp badly but do not want to post it here at time because of the fear of no one caring.... in short, lets start helping each other again, Lord knows I need it in P&C.. Feel free nto e-mail me with any L&H questions or E&O questions...
ClintAdam@AAIAFS.com
I just needed to vent business is tough at times.
God Bless.
genYbroker
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by genYbroker »

Hello, Clint.

BTW, I'm impressed with your community involvements that you posted on your website. Keep it up.

GenYBroker
B)
Clozer
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Clozer »

Thanks gen helping schools and churchs is a great feeling and you get free exposure. We were actually on our local news for the school deal.
http://www.AAIAFS.com
Any suggestions welcome
insuregirl
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by insuregirl »

Hey Clint! I also feel that your community involvement is impressive. I think that's very important.
I'm a P & C agent, however I'm not located near you. However, if I can ever be of help, please feel free to email me. Keep up the wonderful work!

Paula
cenino
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by cenino »

Hi,

I looked at your web site and very informative and it seems you are very ahead of most of us, don't know if i can be of any help started my own agency 3 years ago with P&C and now I am moving to L&H. I live in Houston TX, feel free to e-mail me.

Carlos Niño
carlos@mycolsa.com
Clozer
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Clozer »

Thanks the all the support, we have been trying to expaned our loan brokerage end as well as getting the p&c rolling. The life and health side has always kept us a float though, mainly annuty sales. Thanks again guys, I will be e-mailing some of you real soon.
Clint