Forms Boss or Simply-Easier-Acord Forms?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Rob
Insurance Journal Addict

Forms Boss or Simply-Easier-Acord Forms?

Post by Rob »

Anyone have any experience with Forms Boss or Simply Easier Acord Forms?
drose3
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by drose3 »

My agency has had forms boss for 8 yrs, simply easier I tried. tha main difference is forms boss is much more of a program, very simple, fill in accords or just print out blank and hand fill. simply easier, we all tried, and while someday it may be more efficient, it's not their yet, it's simply harder and more complicated. Whether your a twenty year veteran or a newbie forms boss simply works simpler.
miinsguy
Insurance Journal Addict

Forms Boss

Post by miinsguy »

I believe I have used forms boss for about 10 years, since it was a dos based program. I was an off site producer for another agency then.

It has come a long way and takes care of most basic management items. (I have the management option).

For the price it is a very good investment. I know there are better but they cost a ton more.

Good Luck.
mccluney
Insurance Journal Addict

Forms Boss

Post by mccluney »

Easy to use Not expensive. All Accord forms. Mgmt Options. E-mail of applications a breeze. Add signature and your logo. Excellent Tech Reponse. What else do you need?
Rob
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Rob »

I was considering the simply easier because they had built in proposals. Does forms boss have something similar?
mccluney
Insurance Journal Addict

Forms Boss

Post by mccluney »

Yes they offer proposals under the Mgmt option. Go to Their website and look at a demo. I have searched for years for a proposal system. Some of them have pages and pages of detailed information. These proposals
explain every detail. The problem is the most all of your clients will not read or want to understand. If the proposal is too complex, you will lose the client. Best to design and save several different types of proposals
that you can customize for different types of risks. Keep it simple. Use it like an outline and explain coverages only if asked. Most new producers
want to provide too much detail. If you client or prospect wants more info
then you can dazzle him with your knowledge. Cover the basics on the proposal, but keep it S I M P L E