AMS360, Applied TAM, Applied Epic?? What to choose?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Chearring
Insurance Journal Fan

AMS360, Applied TAM, Applied Epic?? What to choose?

Post by Chearring »

Someone break it down for me. Positives, negatives?? Currently a Sagitta user looking for something bigger and better.
JasonBHBCo
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: AMS360, Applied TAM, Applied Epic?? What to choose?

Post by JasonBHBCo »

Chearring,
I have worked with several agencies transitioning from the named systems to another (specifically, AfW to 360, 360 to Epic, TAM to Epic, Sagitta to ...)
I would be more than happy to talk to you more about some of the basics. Bottom line is it depends on your agency - size, structure, mission, customer base, as well as your budget.
Anything further than that at this point would be speculation.
Feel free to contact me via email if you'd like to chat.
Regards, Jason
Jason@bhbco.com
aharmon
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by aharmon »

Hello,

I am with QQ Solutions. Our latest agency management system available is QQ Evolution. We provide numerous features agencies need to run and increase their book of business. We provide items such as comprehensive commission structures, scanning, marketing, carrier downloads, reporting, just to name a few. QQ Evolution is powerful, affordable, and modular allowing you to choose the set of features which best suit you.

For more information you can visit our Web site at www.QQSolutions.com or contact us at 800-940-6600.

Sincerely,
Product Management
QQ Solutions, Inc
CSRQueen
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by CSRQueen »

Chearring wrote:Someone break it down for me. Positives, negatives?? Currently a Sagitta user looking for something bigger and better.

Not happy with Nexsure as an end user. let's leave it at that.

Disclaimer: the opinions I've expressed here are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or their subsidiaries.
Last edited by CSRQueen on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by michga11 »

Chearring wrote:Someone break it down for me. Positives, negatives?? Currently a Sagitta user looking for something bigger and better.
stay on sagitta and purchase the offered enhancements for bigger and better, or whatever it is that you are looking for. all of which nobody really offers, but all say they do. sagitta is supposed to be for the bigger and more complicated type of accounts. SSDD. what kind of bigger and better are you looking for anyways? as respects to what areas in the system? too broad of statement. please bring forth the exclusions.