- CompanyGermania Insurance
- Posted OnMarch 8, 2017
This position will allow you to work from home, but MUST live in Texas. Will require travel throughout the state of Texas!
• Exceptional fundamental knowledge and above average skill set in Auto and/or Property Claims handling.
• Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in implementing a plan to monitor and report the quality of claim handling by staff and independent partners. Document any variance from Germania established claim handling guidelines and claims best practices manual. Audits claim representatives and independent partners’ claims by utilizing the current auditing system. Utilizes the audit results to identify training needs on an individual basis for each team member. Reviews the audit findings with Quality Assurance Manager to provide timely feedback.
• Conduct on-site Direct Repair Facility audits to verify all repairs were completed according to the final bill and related to the claim. Will document any repair deviations and report them to the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Conduct on-site Property Re-Inspection audits to verify quality and accuracy, verify completed repairs, and serve as a liaison with policyholders to ensure proper customer service for all claims to include; storm claims, Independent Appraiser, daily field claims, vendors, and random audits as determined.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in property and/or auto claims, and 2 years experience in a Quality Assurance role, with emphasis in either auto or property, or both.
• Possess a current Texas Adjuster All Lines or Property/Casualty License
How to Apply