- CompanyFIRST INSURANCE FUNDING
- LocationNational positions available with immediate need in Cleveland & Pittsburgh areas
- Posted OnMarch 15, 2017
To maintain existing and build new business relationships with the leadership of insurance related organizations. Our goal is to deliver financial solutions through premium finance and other lending needs for small, medium, regional and national insurance firms. A mastery of our industry, technology and financial solutions are the keys to your success. In addition, you will work with our internal sales and support teams to drive growth. Finally, be a large part of the FIRST community, building your personal brand along with our already established professional brand.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain profitable new business by visiting agents, companies and/or general agents of quality and acceptability, in accordance with FIRST guidelines.
• Maintain contact with current customers by analyzing their needs, identifying problems and providing solutions in order to retain and expand their loan volume.
• Analyze production reports to evaluate monthly loan volume, identify problem areas, and target agents for increased sales opportunities.
• Communicate with sales team in order to maximize new sales opportunities and monitor processing problems and/or operational efficiencies.
• Establish and maintain contact management system and communicate weekly activity to management as directed.
• Provide internal assistance to Marketing and Asset Management personnel as needed.
• Monitor local insurance trends and competitive developments and report to management as needed.
• Uses creativity and good judgment to provide the client with the best possible program while minimizing the risk to FIRST.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Result based individual that overcomes obstacles with strong deductive reasoning skills
• Strong financial and sales acumen
• Preferred insurance background or knowledge
• Ability to travel up to 80% in assigned territory by vehicle and/or airline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to attend business related functions during or after normal work hours
• Ability to interpret financial data is desirable
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• College degree preferred
• SalesForce experience preferred
How to Apply
• Please include salary history and professional references
• Background checks will be done before an offer is made
• No phone calls, please
• Equal employment opportunity