Preview the first 3 chapters of the ultimate “how-to insurance guide” for agents, brokers, underwriters and adjusters.
An Excellent Resource on Commercial Insurance
This book details key P/C concepts rarely discussed or found in print. Examples of the topics and concepts found in this book include rules for reading ANY insurance policy; why losses are excluded; contractual risk transfer; legal liability theories; “COPE” details; and the proper explanation of coinsurance concepts.
Also includes an extensive glossary of insurance and insurance-related terms.
What you will gain from reading this book
- Gain a deeper understanding of insurance theories
- Be better prepared to explain insurance concepts to their clients
- Develop a greater appreciation and understanding of the claims valuation process
Special Bonus with your Book Purchase
Included with your book purchase are three flowcharts designed by Chris Boggs:
- Calculating Amount Available to Cover a Homeowners’ Property Loss
- Calculating Amount Available to Cover a Commercial Property Loss
- How to Calculate the Amount of Liability Coverage Available
To receive this bonus, just email your receipt to email@example.com and we’ll send you the three flowcharts.