Watch Now on Demand
This webinar is great if you’re just learning the ropes (hemp or otherwise), but the program goes well beyond the nuts and bolts of cannabis and insurance with a broad look at developing trends in the space as well as emerging opportunities.
Three expert panelists will tackle a variety of current topics suitable for anyone already in the growing world of cannabis and insurance – or for those who want to get into the business – during a one-hour webinar and a question and answer session.
You’ll learn about:
- Product liability claims and coverage considerations
- What coverages are most in demand
- What makes some cannabis businesses more insurable than others
- Industry trends
- What works, and what doesn’t work
- How lack of banking access is having an impact
Meet our panelists:
Jodi Green, a partner in Nicolaides Fink Thorpe Michaelides Sullivan LLP
Norman Ives, broker and cannabis practice leader for Worldwide Facilities LLC
Phil Skaggs, assistant counsel for American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS)