Chubb has launched a new partnership with Crawford & Co., as it continues to invest in building its cyber enterprise risk management capabilities.
A global leader in claims and crisis management, Crawford & Co. will provide Chubb’s clients with a single point of contact and a 24/7 incident response platform to report cyber incidents, according to Chubb in a statement.
Crawford’s incident managers will help insureds navigate through the complexities of a cyber incident from start to finish and offer access to a global network of crisis management service providers, Chubb added.
The platform will be available to current and future policyholders who purchase cyber cover through Chubb in Europe. It is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of international and domestic organizations across Europe, including both larger and middle-market companies in Continental Europe and the UK and Ireland.
Highlights of the new solution include:
- A direct, single point of contact to help manage the incident response from end to end.
- A 24/7 incident response hotline available in over 200 languages.
- A dedicated, highly qualified and accredited incident manager who will help the insured navigate the complexities of the incident.
- Access to Crawford’s seamless global network of forensics, legal, notification, fraud remediation, and public relations experts.
- Flexibility to add other partners into the Crawford network of providers based on the insureds’ existing relationships.
- Access to Chubb’s global underwriting expertise and claims network, including dedicated cyber teams in Europe and the US with a track record of over 15 years of local underwriting experience and claims handling and Chubb’s local presence spanning 54 countries worldwide.
This will be further supported in key European markets by teams of third-party local incident response experts, coordinated by Chubb, the company explained.
“We are thrilled to partner with Crawford & Co. as part of our new Cyber Enterprise Risk Management solution,” according to Tim Stapleton, vice president and Cyber Insurance Product manager, Overseas General Insurance at Chubb.
“Cyber incidents develop quickly and have a number of complex moving parts. It is crucial that our insureds have immediate access to a provider that can help them take control of the situation and respond accordingly,” he added.
“This is a global solution with a local feel. Combined with our risk engineering expertise and on-the-ground underwriting, claims and data breach expertise, this underlines Chubb’s commitment to moving the insurance market beyond insurance policies to a complete cyber risk proposition.”
Kyle Bryant, regional manager for Cyber Risk, Continental Europe at Chubb, said:
“Brokers and clients have told us they want to see less pushing of cyber products by insurers and coordinated risk management solutions. 24/7 incident response is a key component of our response. Insureds and brokers can be confident that they are getting direct engagement with a partner who will help them understand and manage the growing challenge of cyber risk.”