The Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance (SIAA) announced it signed seven additional members in Midwest states in November.
- The Robertson Company of Muncie, Ind.
- Burcham Insurance Agency of Cleveland, Ohio
- Paisano Insurance of Omaha, Neb.
- Maschoff Insurance Agency of Ankeny, Iowa
- Coffey Insurance Agency of Cadillac, Mich.
- Murray, Tymkew & Associates of Albion, Mich.
- Andrako Insurance Consultants of Rocky River, Ohio.
Nationally, the organization signed 37 new member agencies during November.
SIAA members created more than $780 million in new premium growth in 2011 – their third straight year over $750 million.