Lockton Companies Kansas City is pleased to announce its new benefits analytics team, which specializes in data driven solutions and strategic planning for Lockton’s health and welfare clients.
The benefits analytics team includes:
- Sarah Osborne, assistant vice president, benefits analytics manager. Osborne has more than 10 years of experience in the benefits industry as an actuary, and has been a healthcare actuary at Lockton for more than two years.
- Mick Conrad, assistant vice president, benefits financial analyst. Conrad has more than 15 years of experience in the benefits industry, and was previously an account manager at Lockton.
- David Harden, benefits financial analyst. Harden was previously a senior financial analyst for Lockton.
- Kenny Shear, benefits financial analyst, has recently joined Lockton Companies. He was previously a senior underwriter for more than seven years at Coventry Health Care.
- Meghan Rausch, actuarial assistant, was previously a pharmacy analyst at Lockton before becoming an actuarial assistant.