Keystone Insurers Group named five new franchise partners in Illinois, completing its list of “Pioneer Partners” — the first 10 agencies in the state to join the property/casualty insurance network. Keystone’s Pioneers will help identify additional potential franchise partners in the state. The five are:
- Winters Insurance Group of Quincy, founded in 1921 and in its current location since 1948. Agency principals are Mike Eaton, Chuck Mahon, Rod Roberts and Jeff Tweedell.
- Schmale Insurance Agency of Belleville, created in 1919 and headed today by agency President Richard A. Sedlak.
- Warma Witter Kreisler Gregov & Associates of O’Fallon, established in the mid 1890’s. Bradley Kreisler, Steve Gregov and Brian Kreisler are principals.
- Brown Hobbs & McMurray Insurance of Urbana, with a history of service going back to 1859. Partners are Thomas L. Brown, Paul B. Hobbs, William B. Hobbs, Richard L. McMurray and Richard A. McMurray.
- GTPS Insurance of Champaign, founded 10 years ago. Patrick Rouse is agency president.
The five Illinois Pioneer agencies previously named were Nicoud Insurance, Springfield; Williams-Manny Inc., Rockford; Konen Insurance, Aurora; Dasco Insurance Agency, Northbrook; and Brennan & Stuart Inc., La Salle.
Keystone Pioneer Partners, in addition to recommending additional franchise partners in Illinois, will work with Keystone as it moves into new states.
Keystone Insurance Group (KIG) was founded in 1983 and headquartered in Northumberland, Pa. KIG is owned by its franchise partners and employees in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, Indiana and Ohio. In addition, KIG conducts business in Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Illinois. Each partner is an independent agency.