A.M. Best Co. has assigned a debt rating of “bbb” to the $400 million 6.75 percent fixed-to-floating rate junior subordinated notes issued by Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. The notes have a scheduled maturity of 30 years and a final maturity date of 2067. “The rating assigned to the notes reflects their subordinated status to senior, subordinated and junior subordinated debt of NFS; the replacement capital covenant; and a 10-year optional interest deferral feature,” Best noted.
- New Chubb Will Preserve Old Chubb's Agency Culture, Says ACE's Greenberg
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- Jardine Lloyd Sues Rival Howden Over Mass Resignation in Singapore
- ACE Names North America Management Team for New Chubb
- Labor Department's 6-Part Test for Classifying Employees, Independent Contractors
- Movie Theaters Balk at Security Checks Following Shootings
- Louisiana Man Gets 14.5-Year Sentence After Sixth DWI Conviction
- Miami Agent Arrested for Stealing More than $80K from Clients
- Kansas Man Gets 1 Year in Jail for 17th Drunk Driving Conviction
- Former California Agent Ordered to Pay Restitution for Premium Theft
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!