Torus now has U.S. professional and management liability primary underwriting capabilities. Led by Jeffrey Grange, senior vice president, head of professional lines, the offering includes products across three segments: professional liability, private company management liability and financial institutions.
The suite of products is available nationwide and, in many states, available on an admitted basis. Products are targeted at professional service providers including media and entertainment content producers and distributors, information technology service providers and all forms of financial institution asset managers.
The Torus policy architecture is a modular policy architecture that enables agents and brokers to tailor coverage to fit the specific needs of their customers.
Torus’ primary professional and management liability product suite addresses the full spectrum of needs for small and middle-market companies.
Professional liability primary products exist for over 70 classes of risks, including:
- Technology service providers
- Media liability for both traditional and non-traditional publishing
- Production and content dissemination and coverage for privacy violations and network security beaches
- Delivery and failure to deliver professional services coverages
Management liability primary products include:
- Directors & officers liability
- Outside directorship liability
- Employment practices liability
- Fiduciary liability
For financial institutions, Torus provides a range of professional liability and private company management liability products to the following classes:
- Private equity
- Venture capital and hedge funds
- Private funds (including private real estate funds)
- Investment advisers
- Mutual funds
- Family offices
- Registered broker-dealers
In addition to these new primary products, Torus also offers excess products, including:
- Excess follow-form (applicable to all primary professional and management liability products – private and public)
- Excess Side A DIC
- Excess fidelity bond
- Excess crime
For all products and customer types Torus can provide limits of liability of up to $10,000,000 per risk.