Barb Dale is the new chairman of the executive board of directors Of NetVU, the network of users of Vertafore systems.
Dale is with the SilverStone Group in Omaha, Nebraska, where she oversees the service staff of the Property & Casualty Risk Services Division.
NetVU announced its new board chairman and executive board of directors during its recent annual meeting in San Antonio. The other members of the NetVU executive board of directors are:
- Brent Rineck, chairman elect, ABD Insurance and Financial Services, San Francisco
- Mike Foy, at-large member, Foy Insurance Group, Exeter, N.H.
- Joe Clabaugh, at-large member, The Cincinnati Insurance Co., Cincinnati
- David Lawless, at-large member, Magna Carta Companies, New York
- Todd McCredie, at-large member, McCredie Insurance Agency, Flint, Mich.
- Carl Schlotman, treasurer, CAI Insurance Agency, Cincinnati
- Keith Savino, immediate past chairman, Warwick Resource Group, in Warwick, N.Y.
- Bruce Winterburn, Vertafore executive sponsor, Vertafore, Pulaski, Tenn.