The Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance signed 40 new member agencies in October, five of those in the Western U.S.
Of October’s signed members, 29 are “start-up” or “scratch” agencies new to the independent agency system, many of them former “captive” agents, bringing new premium dollars and new people into the system.
October’s new West members include:
- Andrea Edmundson of Valencia, Calif.
- Centurywide Insurance Services of San Diego, Calif.
- Onpoint Insurance Group of St. George, Utah
- Allen Insurance Services of Pueblo, Colo.
- Way West Insurance Agency of Cody, Wyo.
- SIAA helped create 299 new agencies in 2011 from a total of 412 newly signed members. 241 have been created so far in 2012.
Since its inception in 1995, SIAA has signed over 4,250 new members.