Farmers Insurance has unveiled a new corporate logo as part of the company’s next “evolutionary step,” the Los Angeles-based carrier announced on Wednesday. New York City based-Lippincott is the creative partner on the new Farmers logo. Lippincott is the firm behind a …
- ACE Names North America Management Team for New Chubb
- Pool Fire at Las Vegas Hotel Fueled by Fake Palm Trees
- Blue Bell Begins Trial Production Runs after Listeria Scare
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- Berkley Sees 'Management Egos, Rewards' Behind M&A Activity
- Senate Republicans Plan Another Vote to Repeal Obamacare
- Is Climate Change Now Its Own Industry?
- Intellectual Property: Conan O’Brien, Doobie Brothers, ‘Happy Birthday’, Michael Jordan
- How Old Is Average Vehicle on U.S. Roads?
- Insurers Warned to ‘Think Before You Snap’ as Florida Drone Privacy Law Takes Flight