Farmers Insurance has unveiled a new corporate logo as part of the company’s next “evolutionary step,” the Los Angeles-based carrier announced on Wednesday. New York City based-Lippincott is the creative partner on the new Farmers logo. Lippincott is the firm behind a …
- What's Driving Surplus Lines Insurance Growth?
- Aubert Appointed CEO of UK-based Willis Limited
- A.M. Best Trend: Negative Insurer Ratings Outnumber Positive in 2015 First Half
- California Commissioner OKs Metlife Ridesharing Insurance for Lyft Drivers
- Gas Pipeline Explosion Kills 3 Workers in Louisiana
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- FAA Hopes to Send Message with $1.9 Million Penalty Against Drone Photographer
- If Auto Injury Claims Frequency Is Falling, Why Are Claims Costs Rising?
- Fraud Class Action Claim Filed Against Fantasy Sports Sites
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- Drugs Prices Much Higher in U.S. Than in Other Countries: Research
- New Car Safety Features Can Be ‘Turn-Off’ for Confused Drivers
- U.S. Senator from Nevada Suing Exercise Band Maker over Eye Injury
- Delaware’s Pumpkin Flinging Event Canceled Due to Insurance Issues
- Now, Volkswagen’s Injury Reporting Being Questioned