Flooding during high tides, which used to be rare, is now common in some places and could worsen to the point that sections of coastal cities may flood so often they would become unusable in the near future, according to …
- What's Driving Surplus Lines Insurance Growth?
- Aubert Appointed CEO of UK-based Willis Limited
- A.M. Best Trend: Negative Insurer Ratings Outnumber Positive in 2015 First Half
- California Commissioner OKs Metlife Ridesharing Insurance for Lyft Drivers
- Gas Pipeline Explosion Kills 3 Workers in Louisiana
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- FAA Hopes to Send Message with $1.9 Million Penalty Against Drone Photographer
- If Auto Injury Claims Frequency Is Falling, Why Are Claims Costs Rising?
- Fraud Class Action Claim Filed Against Fantasy Sports Sites
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- Drugs Prices Much Higher in U.S. Than in Other Countries: Research
- New Car Safety Features Can Be ‘Turn-Off’ for Confused Drivers
- U.S. Senator from Nevada Suing Exercise Band Maker over Eye Injury
- Delaware’s Pumpkin Flinging Event Canceled Due to Insurance Issues
- Now, Volkswagen’s Injury Reporting Being Questioned