If you work in finance, you will invariably come across an example of single-variable analysis. Almost daily, we see terrible examples of this sort of analytic error, rife with logical weakness, yet offered with the highest degree of certainty. The …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Walker’s Daughter Sues Porsche in California Over Fatal Crash
- Suburban Philadelphia County Shutting Down DUI Court Over Heavy Caseload
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!