Kentucky Public Protection Secretary Bob Vance said he is retiring May 31. Gov. Steve Beshear said his chief of staff, Larry Bond, will be the acting secretary until a permanent replacement is named. Beshear appointed Vance after winning election in …
- Execs Hired by Berkshire Specialty Balked at AIG Philosophy: Benmosche
- Top 30 Private Auto Insurers: SNL
- How Spouse's Personality Influences Job Success
- Rob Schneider: Makin' Enemies
- Turtles, '60s Band, Wins Classic Song Copyright Case Against Sirius Radio
- Police: Fired Oklahoma Man Beheads Co-Worker, Attacks Another
- U.S. Hospitals Face Risks in Ebola Virus Waste Disposal
- Colleges Look to Control Fraternities, Hazing As Tragic Incidents Multiply
- Healthcare Firms at Risk; Hackers Value Medical Records Over Credit Data
- New Mexico Inmate Sues for Not Being Allowed to Worship Satan
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
We believe that this agreement further strengthens our financial position as it eliminates a substantial source of uncertainty in these liabilities and allows us to focus on execution in our core businesses.More Quotes
David H. Long, Liberty Mutual Insurance chairman and CEO, on reinsurance pact with National Indemnity.