The parent company of Milwaukee, Wis.-based Assurant Health says it has reached agreement to sell some business lines and assets to National General Holdings Corp. as it exits the health insurance market. Time Insurance Co. (TIC) and John Alden Life Insurance Co. (John …
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- States Graded 'A' to 'F' for Extreme Weather Preparedness
- XL Buys Stake in High-Net Worth Insurer PURE
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed