The union representing engineers at Spirit AeroSystems Inc. accused the aerospace company of terminating hundreds of workers last year because they were too old and a burden on health insurance costs, claims that the company vehemently denies. The Society of …
- Allianz to Assume Fireman's Fund Commercial Lines; Future of Personal Lines Uncertain
- BP Hopes Missing Comma Triggers $750 Million Transocean Spill Insurance
- Tropical Storm Polo Follows Odile Track to Blast Baja California
- Insurance Will Absorb Some Costs in Home Depot's Giant Privacy Breach
- How Spouse's Personality Influences Job Success
- Administration Says 7.3 Milion People Paid for Obamacare Coverage
- Idaho Car Crash Caused by Burned Armpit Hair?
- Miami Hopes Storm Pumps, Seawall Will Protect Against Rising Seas
- Parents of Colorado Theater Shooting Victims Sue Ammo Seller
- AG Holder Seeks Tools to Prosecute Executives for White Collar Crimes
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
We believe that this agreement further strengthens our financial position as it eliminates a substantial source of uncertainty in these liabilities and allows us to focus on execution in our core businesses.More Quotes
David H. Long, Liberty Mutual Insurance chairman and CEO, on reinsurance pact with National Indemnity.