New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Tuesday the National Flood Insurance Program’s handling of claims in New Jersey has been “a disgrace,” complaining that the program has been far too slow to resolve claims from Superstorm Sandy, with 70 percent …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Court Says FTC Has Power to Regulate Corporate Cybersecurity
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle