A divided auto insurance industry will try again next year to change a unique regulatory system in North Carolina, which enjoys some of the lowest rates in the country. The industry will use the argument that average costs are low …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Court Says FTC Has Power to Regulate Corporate Cybersecurity
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle