Zurich Insurance Group announced that it has been selected as the insurance associate to CityMobil2, an EU-funded research project that is staging tests of automated road transport systems with self-driving buses across Europe. The announcement explained that the “project is …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want