Rhode Island Urges Homeowners to Purchase Flood Insurance

March 14, 2012

  • March 26, 2012 at 11:53 am
    Azubuike says:
    Like or Dislike:
    Thumb up 0
    Thumb down 0

    There are a number of cnmpaoies that write mono-line umbrellas. So do some shopping. But, if you own a rental property you should beef up your existing policy, or replace it. Get a good commercial package policy with a reasonable building limit and, at a minimum liability limits of $ 1 million per occurrence / $ 2 million aggregate.I agree with the guy above. You need to contact an independent broker.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


More News
More News Features