The desire to provide workers’ comp coverage to out-of-state employees is not a new concept for State Funds. Of the 26 State Funds nationwide, 16 currently serve their state’s employers by providing coverage for out of state employees: Arizona, Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
- Regulators Investigating Fatal Collision of Tesla on Autopilot
- GEICO Files RICO Lawsuit in Florida Over Alleged Fraudulent Claims
- As Texas Train Wreckage Smolders, BNSF Says Technology May Have Prevented Crash
- Zurich Buys MAA Takaful Berhad, Expanding in Malaysia Takaful Market
- Even with Rescue, Puerto Rico Default Likely; Insurers Still at Risk for Millions
- Out-of-Pocket Hospital Costs Were Rising 6.5% a Year... Before Obamacare
- How Led Zeppelin 'Stairway' Win Could Affect Music Copyright Liability
- Re/Insurance Business Leaders Begin to Comment on Post-Brexit World
- Wedding Vendors Account for Most Costly Claims: Travelers
- Brexit or 'Regrexit'? That Is Still the Question...
- Out-of-Pocket Hospital Costs Were Rising 6.5% a Year... Before Obamacare | Comments (137)
- Brexit or 'Regrexit'? That Is Still the Question... | Comments (21)
- Millennials Do NOT Rule the World – Even Though They Think They Do | Comments (18)
- Even with Rescue, Puerto Rico Default Likely; Insurers Still at Risk for Millions | Comments (12)
- Pennsylvania Widow Blames Railroad Trestle for Husband's Death | Comments (9)
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!