- Allianz to Assume Fireman's Fund Commercial Lines; Future of Personal Lines Uncertain
- BP Hopes Missing Comma Triggers $750 Million Transocean Spill Insurance
- Tropical Storm Polo Follows Odile Track to Blast Baja California
- Insurance Will Absorb Some Costs in Home Depot's Giant Privacy Breach
- How Spouse's Personality Influences Job Success
- Allianz to Assume Fireman’s Fund Commercial Lines; Future of Personal Lines Uncertain
- Administration Says 7.3 Milion People Paid for Obamacare Coverage
- HealthCare.gov Website Warned of Security, Privacy Risks
- Drivers in California Must Give Bikes 3-Foot Buffer
- Idaho Car Crash Caused by Burned Armpit Hair?
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
The private insurance industry has been at the vanguard of these issues for decades.More Quotes
Robert Hartwig, economist and president of the Insurance Information Institute