Channel Harvest Research, in partnership with Insurance Journal, has launched a new study of the independent agency system, probing agents’ attitudes toward insurance carrier relationships and, in particular, the companies they represent.
The research, dubbed “Leaving Independent Agents to Their Own Devices,” is aimed at providing carriers with strategic, independent and actionable information — and a key theme is agencies’ mobile and tablet usage.
The survey will answer such key questions as:
- What specific factors are most critical to choosing a favorite carrier?
- How do carriers rank on providing sales support?
- How are agencies finding and developing new talent?
- Mobile device support—what are agents really using or looking for from their carriers?
- How are agents using social media marketing to drive business?
John Campbell, managing director of Channel Harvest, said the project will provide “a strategic roadmap for P/C carriers looking to strengthen agency relationships and boost revenue in the years to come.”
The syndicated study is the seventh in a series of industry research projects conducted by Channel Harvest and sponsored by Insurance Journal. The analysis and report will be published in late March.
Here are key links for more information:
Agents and brokers may take the survey here.
Agents who elect to provide an e-mail address at the end of the questionnaire will receive a complimentary copy of the survey report highlights.
Information on ordering the survey report may be obtained by contacting Campbell at email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.channelharvest.com.