Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Supreme Court Term Could Be Big for Business
- Is Taking a Vacation a Good Way to Increase Agency Value?
- Illinois Supreme Court: Village Must Pay Health Insurance for Disabled Cop
- Gap Between Insured & Economic Losses Offers Business Opportunities: AIR
- CVS Settles Fraud Claims by Investors for $48M
- Kentucky Considering Roadside Drug Tests for Drivers
- ACE Takes 24% Stake in CoverHound’s Online Commercial Insurance Plans
- Court Gives WTC Developer Chance to Recoup More Money