Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Coastal Wetlands Found to Reduce Hurricane Property Damage by 10%-30%
- What to Expect in Commercial Insurance Pricing in 2017
- Homeowners Insurance Claims, Loss Costs Declining, LexisNexis Report Finds
- U.S. Homeowners Insurers’ Premiums Growing But Return on Equity Down: Aon
- Ransomware Attacks Are Soaring, Says Beazley in Data Breach Report
- Chubb CEO Greenberg Reports ‘Excellent’ Q3 Results
- EU Floats Uniform Tax Rules for Multinationals to Stem Tax Avoidance
- U.S. Judge Approves $14.7 Billion Settlement for VW Diesel Car Owners