Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Ohio Bill Targets Abusive Practices of Tow Truck Operators
- For Disney in Florida, Capturing ‘Nuisance’ Alligators Is Normal Part of Business
- Michigan AG Sues 2 Engineering Companies over Flint Water Problems
- Louisiana Bill Lowers Citizens Insurance Assessment Tax Break
- Insurers, Agents Together Need to Lower Distribution Costs: Berkley
- For Alper Services, Insurance Is Just the Beginning
- U.S. Issues Final Commercial Drone Regulations
- Why Customer Satisfaction Is Falling for Large Auto Insurers, Rising for Small: J.D. Power