Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Obama Administration Releases Rules on Paid Sick Leave, Pay Data Reporting
- Ohio State Law Aims to Reduce ‘Zombie’ Vacant Properties
- Texas Insured Property Losses Setting Record in 2016
- Flood Damage in Wisconsin Approaching $10M
- 132K Pounds of Tyson Chicken Nuggets Sold at Costco Recalled
- Supreme Court to Hear ‘Disparaging’ Trademark Case Similar to NFL’s Redskins’
- Fitch Assesses Slowdown in E&S Market
- Greenberg Pressed for Details on Auto-Warranty Program in Reinsurance Trial