Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- ACE to Acquire Chubb in $28.3 Billion Deal
- Loyalty to Insurer Doesn’t Always Pay Off for Drivers
- Willis Group, Towers Watson Agree to $18 Billion Merger
- Study: Social Posts Provide Clues to Millennials’ Attitudes
- Reinsurance Market’s Evolution Could Affect Its Stability: ‘Acts of God’ Author
- New Worker Classification Needed for Sharing Economy, Uber Drivers
- Lloyd’s Stops Insuring Marijuana Firms Due to U.S. Law Conflicts
- Cat Modeling in a New, More Open Phase: Aon Benfield/Impact Forecasting