Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Urges China to Open Insurance, Securities Markets
- Franchise Parents, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
- Plagued by Drought, California Prepares For El Niño Storms
- Hurricane Katrina: The Numbers Tell Their Own Story
- Nationwide Rebrands Crestbrook, Expands Affluent Client Offerings to 4 States
- Investor Doubts Remain About Zurich’s $8.8B Tentative Offer for UK’s RSA
- California Commissioner Applauds Supreme Court Decision Against Hartford