Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- How Tattoo Artists Are Like Dentists
- Driver Deaths Rose 6% in 2016, Topping 40,000
- Patient Complaints Can Identify Surgeons Who Are Higher Claims Risks
- Citing Trump’s Order, IRS Stops Enforcing Individual Mandate for Health Insurance
- Anthem Not Giving Up on Merger with Cigna Even If Cigna Is
- Wraight, New Director of Academy of Insurance, Focuses on Learning Customers’ Needs
- Lance Armstrong Loses Bid to Stop $100M Federal lawsuit
- Texas a Leader in Fatal Crashes, Alcohol-Impaired Driving