Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- AIA Urges Mitigation, not Regulation to Ease Oklahoma’s Quake Coverage Woes
- Fire Deaths Rising in Minnesota
- Advocacy Groups Want Stronger Texting-Driving Ban in Oklahoma
- Labor Unions Searching for Strategies to Join the Gig Economy
- Texas Regulators Seek Data on Residential Property Hail Litigation
- Federal Reserve to Propose Lighter Capital Rules for Large Insurers Than Banks
- Rio Olympics Will Proceed – Despite Zika Epidemic: Munich Re Underwriter
- FAA Creates Drone Advisory Panel, Lifts Barrier to Education