Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Timeline: From Teen to Octogenarian, How Buffett’s Wealth Has Grown
- Florida Insurance Commissioner McCarty Signs Off: ‘It’s Been a Labor of Love’
- Speed Limits and Crashes Rise in Ohio
- Who Moved Your Cheese? The End (for Now) of Market Cycles
- Organized Crime Ring in California Busted for Auto Collision Fraud
- Employers Pay as 32% of Opioids Prescriptions Are Abused: Report
- Proposed Restrictions Building in Oregon’s Flood Plains
- 10 Things to Know About Taxis, Limos & Fleets