Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Fiat Chrysler Recall Highlights Cyber Risks of Connected Cars, Telematics
- 4.4M Northern Oklahoma Earthquake Rattles State
- Texas Had Costliest U.S. Cat Losses in First Half of 2015: PCS
- How AIG Is Using Cyber Intelligence to Protect Property from Cyber Attacks
- Staged Hacking Shows Vulnerability of Connected Vehicles
- Bad Faith Liability and an Insurer’s Refusal to Settle
- Dispute Simmering Between Uber, de Blasio Over Access to NYC Streets
- How P/C Insurance Industry Fared in First Quarter