Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Trump Orders U.S. Exit from Pacific Trade Pact and Reset on NAFTA
- Arkansas Had More than 1,200 Wildfires Last Year
- Judge: Oregon Must Reinstate Workers’ Comp Agency CEO
- Recovery Task Force Backs $1.2B Louisiana Flood Aid Plan
- P/C Insurance Executives Express Cautious Optimism for 2017
- Tech Talk: 2017 Marks the Digital Tipping Point
- Employment Litigation: What’s Next in 2017?
- Reinsurance Market Stabilizing But Competition Still Intense