Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Demand for Liability Insurance to Rise Again: Swiss Re
- The Mood in Monte Carlo
- How Cybercriminals Attack Small Businesses — and 10 Ways to Stop Them
- California Workers’ Comp Kaleidoscope Through Conference-goers Eyes
- Major League Baseball Balks at Foul Ball Safety Measures
- The State of Obesity in U.S.
- Reinsurance Alternative Capital Now 20% of Cat Market: Aon Benfield ILS Report
- States Ranked by Risk of Damage from Natural Hazards: CoreLogic