Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- California Earthquake Authority to Sell $350M of Bonds
- Management of Top Risks Unsatisfactory, Say Risk Managers Profiled in FERMA Survey
- 10 Things to Know About Commercial Property
- Is Ebola Compensable Under Workers’ Compensation?
- Exposure Analysis Checklists in Commercial Lines
- Texas Brine, Liberty Insurance at Odds Over $50M Louisiana Sinkhole Claim
- Cold Onion Rings Sparked Attack at New Mexico Burger King, Suit Says
- Colorado Resort Files Trademark Suit Over Salt Lake Ski Marketing