Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- P/C Insurers Face Tough Sledding in 2016, Warns S&P
- How Brexit Raises Risk of Financial Instability for U.S.
- Maryland Adults Liable for Underage Drinking at Party
- Cincinnati Insurance Estimates $160M-$170M in Q2 Storm Losses
- Connecticut Father, Son Challenge Drone Regulations
- Illinois Moves to Shut Down Health Insurance Co-Op
- Munich Re Partners with Startup Slice to Offer On-Demand Insurance Products
- Business Moves