Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Are Storm Shutters Unsafe?
- Mass. Gov. OKs Bill Tying Required Flood Coverage Amount to Mortgage Balance
- Insurers Overemphasizing Digital Service Risk Alienating Customers: Bain
- 1 in 4 Young Adults Don’t Leave Home; Trend Expected to Rise
- Supreme Court Could Get Obamacare Subsidies Question
- Insured Global Disaster Losses in First Half Reached $22B: Aon Benfield
- EEOC Spells Out How Disabilities Act Applies to Pregnant Workers
- Florida Frets That With Proposed Rate Cut, Citizens Could Be Too Competitive