Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Metal Theft Remains an Expensive Problem for Insurance Industry
- How to Catch a Lie? Try Group Questioning
- Jain Tells General Re to Get Leaner and Lower Costs
- Connecticut Working to Improve Farm Safety After E. Coli Outbreak at Local Farm
- More Jobs in Economy Means More Bad Drivers on Roads
- Questions, Research on Possible Synthetic Turf Link to Athletes’ Cancer Continue
- As Economy Improves, More Employees Look Elsewhere
- AAA Cautions: Not All Automatic Braking Systems Are Alike