Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Cyber Attacks on Private Sector a Growing Corporate Credit Risk: Moody’s
- Uber Drivers’ Class Action Raises Worker Classification, Arbitration, Liability Issues
- Liberty Insurance Must Pay Attorneys’ Fees in Gulf Oil Spill Case
- FAA Task Force Recommends Requiring Registration for Most Drones
- States Graded ‘A’ to ‘F’ for Extreme Weather Preparedness
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?