Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Vertafore Partners to Expand Cloud, Data, Mobile Offerings
- Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Analysts Say Low Interest Rates to Drag on Insurer Profits, Dividends Long-Term
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Supreme Court Gives Pregnant UPS Driver’s Claim Another Chance
- No Kidding: NetVU User Conference to Stream Live on IJ.com Thursday
- How Driverless Cars Might Affect Ownership, Miles Driven
- As West Bakes and Northeast Shivers, Elsewhere Tornadoes Almost Disappear