Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Hartford’s McGee Discusses Company’s Turnaround, Transformation
- UnitedHealth’s $173M Fine May Be Warning to P/C Insurers
- Senate Committee Holds Hearing on Flood Claims Process After Sandy
- Climate Change Debate in Denver Pits Coal Miners vs. Skiers
- AIG Ex-CEO Greenberg Faces January Trial in Loss Reserving Lawsuit
- Obesity Linked to Increased Fatigue in the Workplace
- Independent Agents Drawn to Tablet Applications: Channel Harvest
- Are Storm Shutters Unsafe?