Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Early Use of MRI for Lower Back Pain Found Unnecessary, Costly
- Citing Lives Saved, Regulators Prepare to Mandate Talking Car Technology
- Insureds Rarely Have Home Inventories Despite Benefits, Say Claims Pros
- Top 10 Stolen Cars of 2013
- Flood Insurance Premium Refunds in Process
- 101 Sales, Marketing & Management Ideas
- How to Protect Your Agency’s Digital Security
- Drunk Driving Deaths, Injuries Drop in Wisconsin