Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- How Parents’ Perceptions Can Influence Teen Drivers
- Obamacare Explosion More Like a Slow Burn for Now
- Supreme Court Weighs Where Patents Lawsuits Can Be Filed
- AFL-CIO Chief Vows to Sue If Trump Weakens Overtime Rule
- Supreme Court Won’t Hear Record Labels’ Copyright Violation Claims Against Vimeo
- Uber Resuming Autonomous Car Program After Crash
- Insurers, Victims Sue Saudi Arabia Over Sept. 11 Terrorist Attacks
- 4 Million Driving Jobs at Risk from Autonomous Vehicles: Report