Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- The Scoop on Recall Insurance and Listeria-Linked Ice Cream
- Smartcars Could Cause Traffic Headaches
- Top 5 Risks For Grocers That Are Often Uninsured
- Car Owners Seeking Air Bag Recall Information Swamp NHTSA Website
- Lawsky to Step Down as New York’s Top Financial Regulator Next Month
- Texas Governor Signs Bill Preempting Cities’ Drilling Bans
- Driverless, Shared Cars to Cut Vehicle Ownership by Half: Barclays
- Supreme Court Eyes Letting Businesses Pay to End Class Actions