Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Insurance Institute’s Top Safety Pick List Shrinks Under New Headlight Standards
- A Conciliatory Airbnb Offers Guidelines for Cities’ Homesharing Regulation
- Do’s and Don’ts for Making the Company Holiday Party Work for You
- Private Flood Insurance a Focus for Pennsylvania Insurance Department in 2017
- La Niña to Lessen Over Next Few Months: U.S. Weather Service
- Berkley Downplays Effects of Trump, Brexit Elections; Remains Optimistic for Insurance
- Insurers Lobby for Clarity as Republicans Move to Repeal Obamacare
- Supreme Court ‘Easily’ Settles Insider Trading Liability Question