Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- ACE to Buy Fireman’s Fund Personal Lines; Famous Brand Fading Away
- Education a Priority for Outgoing IIAT Executive Director
- Progressive Insurance Acquiring Homeowners Group ASI for $875M
- When P/C Insurance Carriers Can Cancel: Mid-term Cancellation Provisions by State
- Evolving Regulation and Its Impact on Insurers’ M&A Strategies
- Micro Lending in the U.S.
- Smaller Firms Showing Interest in Cyber Liability Coverage: Aspen’s Vitale
- Former Agency Owner Standridge Sentenced to Prison in Arkansas