Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- EEOC Issues Rules for Employee Wellness Program Incentives
- What Insurance Agents Want from Carriers
- IRS Names Microcaptives as Top Abusive Tax Scheme
- Video Ads Next Big Thing in Ridesharing?
- How Media Portrayals Influence Workers’ Compensation Fraud
- Nonstandard Auto Insurance Market Is Not For Everybody
- Insurance Doesn’t Tackle Underlying Problem of Cyber Crime: Bloomberg View
- Why Homeowners Should Worry Despite ‘Calm’ Hurricane Forecast