Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Hedge Funds Move Into Catastrophe Reinsurance
- Ex-CEO Benmosche Writing Book on Turnaround at AIG
- Biggest Obstacle to Cyber Insurance Sales Is Customer Education
- After Sandy: Poll Finds ‘Social Resilience’ Key to Coping With Disasters
- Contractors Need to Be Involved in the Claims Process, BELFOR CEO Says
- MyPath Portal Aims to Attract Millennials to Insurance Careers
- Judge Questions NCAA’s $75 Million Concussion Settlement
- Average Claims Experience Not Enough to Retain Customers: Accenture