Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- ‘Brexit’ Will Create Real ‘Risks & Uncertainties’ for Lloyd’s & London Market
- Energy Insurers Become Latest Casualty of Oil Slump as Projects Are Postponed
- P/C Retail, Wholesale Agency 2015 M&A Highlights by Region, State
- Insurance Agency Growth, Profits Slipped in 2015 on Oil Bust, Soft Market: Reagan
- Attracting, Developing Talent a Focus for Westfield Group
- 10 Trends in U.S. Casualty Markets in 2016: Marsh
- Brands & Independent Insurance Agencies
- Business Moves