Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Former AIG, MetLife Leader Benmosche Dies at 70
- Study Finds Cooler Pacific Slowing Global Warming – Temporarily
- Climate Change Modeling on Cusp of Paradigm Shift
- Report: Wildfire Risk to Homes in West Tops $237B
- 2014 Insured Losses Hit Lowest Level in Five Years: Guy Carpenter
- As Health Data Goes Electronic, Medical ID Theft Increases
- Financial Markets Warned Aging Population Means End to Savings Glut
- Wastewater Injection Shaking Oklahoma; Tracking, Management Needed