Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- Securities Brokerages Free to Be Uninsured for Legal Awards
- Greenberg’s Lawyer Says U.S. Demonized, Extorted AIG Shareholders in Bailout
- U.S. Hospitals Face Risks in Ebola Virus Waste Disposal
- Colleges Look to Control Fraternities, Hazing As Tragic Incidents Multiply
- Lloyd’s Chairman Nelson on Reinsurance Market, Coverholders, Future Expansion
- Healthcare Firms at Risk; Hackers Value Medical Records Over Credit Data
- Alibaba’s Ma vs. Berkshire’s Buffett; Lottery vs. Insurance: Saft
- Complex Energy Industry Requires ‘Power’ Underwriters