Limits offered are $1 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate/$2 million per occurrence; or $3 million aggregate/$3 million per occurrence. Medical payments are excluded.
Inland marine coverage that provides coverage for equipment & contents and supplies & inventory is now available with limits up to $100,000. Replacement cost coverage is included.
Outfitters and guides who are not eligible under these guidelines may be eligible for K&K’s non-RPG outfitters & guides program.
K&K Insurance Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon plc, is a managing general underwriter offering insurance products and services to the sports, motorsports, recreation, leisure and entertainment industries.
- How ‘Crying Wolf’ in Bad Weather Warnings Erodes Public Compliance
- Florida Governor Eyes Louisiana Official to Replace Insurance Chief McCarty
- 5 Risk Management Tips for the NFL Just in Time for Super Bowl
- After 17 Years, Florida-Nebraska Insurance Dispute Continues
- Uber Auto Policy Meets State Requirements, Says Florida Regulator
- Not All Program Market Competition Is Good
- How One Broker, CGSC, Is Navigating Stages of Entrepreneurial Business
- ‘One-Day’ Policy Sales Lead to Agent License Suspensions in Michigan