The Texas Surplus Lines Association Inc. announced that Kathy van Eeten, senior vice president – Regional Marketing for insurance broker CRC|Crump, has been elected president of the association for the coming year. Van Eeten is based in Austin.
Other TSLA incoming officers are:
Vice President Lorrie Cheshier, vice president/branch manager, McClelland & Hine Inc., San Antonio
Secretary/Treasurer Penny Coody, vice president/director – Commercial Lines, Delta General Agency Corp., Houston
New directors are:
- Jim Bishop (3 year term), Swett & Crawford of Texas
- Joy Keller (3 year term), AmWINS Brokerage of Texas
- Garrett Sprowls (3 year term), PLUS Inc.
Current directors include:
- Teri Brinson, M.D. Jensvold & Co. Inc.
- Shawn Fabors, RISC Inc.
- Jeff Goldade, Liberty International Underwriters
- Randle Loving, Texas Commercial Insurance Facilities
- Robert McEwen, The Parks Group Inc.
- Larry Mennes, IMS/London American
- Jay Wagoner, Hallmark Specialty Insurance Co.
- Tiffany Way, MarketScout Wholesale LLC
The TSLA Executive Committee consists of the current officers and the immediate Past President Susan Gropp, Arcana Insurance Services.