The Woodlands Financial Group’s TWFG Insurance Services division, based in The Woodlands Texas, has added another 24 offices to its roster of branches, bringing its total to 314.
More than half of the 24 new branches opened in Texas. Seven new branches are in California, followed by Louisiana with three, and Oklahoma, which added one additional TWFG branch.
The company said it expects more branch openings and a 25 percent growth rate in 2013.
New TWFG branches and managers are:
- Samuel Sharp-Spring, Texas
- Wendy Cleveland-Arlington, Texas
- Melanie Head – Rockport, Texas
- David Esquivel-Houston, Texas
- Tisha Crow-Odessa, Texas
- Cathy Graves-Corpus Christi, Texas
- William Key-Tyler, Texas
- Monika Mir-Dallas, Texas
- Manuel Castro-Nacogdoches, Texas
- Tammy Tran-Houston, Texas
- Terry Nguyen-Houston, Texas
- Marisela Gonzalez-Tomball, Texas
- Brandon Richey-Humble, Texas
- Ardina Terry-Lathrop, Calif.
- Francis Sutherland-Irvine, Calif.
- Caleb Kirk-Idyllwild, Calif.
- Helen Cho-Valencia, Calif.
- Emilio Salas-Vallejo, Calif.
- Mercedes Santacruz-Lawndale, Calif.
- Victor Fernandez-Castro Valley, Calif.
- Lisa Knight-Lafayette, La.
- Reggie Trosclair-Sunset, La.
- Kerry Landry-Gretna, La.
- Damon Cook-Tulsa, Okla.
In addition to the 314 TWFG branches, the agency is affiliated with another 3,000 general agents and referral agents featuring TWFG Insurance Services in 38 states.