The independent insurance agency network, Combined Agents of America LLC (CAA), has elected Mack Purifoy to serve as president for the coming year and secretary David Wellmann to serve as secretary.
Purifoy owns Purifoy & Company Insurance in Temple, Texas. Wellman is president of Wellmann Insurance Agency Inc., Brenham, Texas.
CAA currently has 53 member agencies and continues to seek out like-minded, growth-focused independent agencies in the central region of the country, including Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma and Nebraska.
Each CAA management committee member is elected to serve a staggered two-year term and is selected by its board of members based on their leadership abilities and contributions to the organization.
The 2016-17 Management Committee members are:
- President Mack Purifoy, AAI, CIC, owner of Purifoy & Company Insurance, Temple, Texas
- Chairman of the Board Roger Luttrell, CIC, president of Benton Luttrell Co., headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas
- Executive Vice President Trent Richmond, senior vice president of Garrett Insurance Agency, Inc., Kerrville, Texas
- Central Region Vice President Rick Elliott, owner and president of Elliott Insurance Group (EIG), Louisburg, Kan.
- Secretary David Wellmann, CIC, president of Wellmann Insurance Agency Inc., Brenham, Texas
- Treasurer Pete Bibby, managing partner of Bibby, Brilling & Associates LLP, Dallas, Texas, with another location in Ennis, Texas (dba Arden Insurance Agency)
- Past President Bill Martin, president of Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance, San Antonio.