An inside look at how to operate an agency more efficiently using technology will be presented March 28 during an “Agency Technology Summit” conducted in by Andy Siegel in Doraville, Ga. The Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia is sponsoring the three-hour continuing education session during which agents will learn about tools that can help streamline their business, leaving them with more time to effectively serve clients and generate more revenue.
Some of the topics include:
• Various software programs that can assist with everything from the operating system to antivirus protection.
• The latest on scanning and imaging technologies available for your agency.
• How to most effectively utilize the internet for your business.
• The implementation of a company Intranet.
• Different options for using remote access technologies.
• Backup systems for data stored on your office computer network.
• Agency management systems.
The summit will take place at the IIAG Office in Doraville from 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information of to register contact IIAG, 3186 Chestnut Drive Connector, Doraville, GA 30340, (770) 458-0093.